APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION - All applicants must provide the following:
- Completed application form;
- By Louisiana law, all new students must provide certification that they have been immunized or provide proof of immunity for mumps, measles, rubella, tetanus, meningitis, and diphtheria;
- Official copy of high school transcripts or GED and official copies of transcripts of all work done at post-secondary institutions;
- American College Testing (ACT), Scholastic Aptitude (SAT), or Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA) scores;
- Veterans record, if applicable;
- Foreign student records, if applicable;
- Student financial aid records, if applicable;
ADMISSION INFORMATION - Non-resident Students, Part-time Students
Non-resident (non-seminarian) students may seek admission to Saint Joseph Seminary College as part-time students. In addition to the General Admission requirements listed above, the part-time student will be required to complete the following in order to satisfy the admissions process and be properly enrolled:
- A recent photograph;
- A completed Emergency Contact Information Form;
- If taking courses for credit, applicants must submit official copies of high school transcripts or equivalent and official copies of transcripts of all work done at post-secondary institutions;
- Applicants wishing to take college courses without meeting the full requirements for admission may apply for special student or non-credential status. Previous academic records are not required.
- Veterans records as applicable.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the Academic Dean's Office at 985-867-2238.