Abbey Reflections by Frankie De Melo
DEO GRATIAS SPONSORSHIPS + TICKETS
Greetings from Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College. It is with immense gratitude that we look forward to this year's Deo Gratias ("Thanks be to God") Seminary Fundraiser. We are thankful for the faithful commitment of so many in our community who continue to pledge their prayers and support to the formation of our seminarians. Deo Gratias not only serves as a fundraiser for the Seminary College, but as an opportunity to celebrate the ongoing growth and achievements of our institution. As the largest seminary college in the country, we are expecting more than 150 seminarians this Fall. We are also proud to say that we have one of the finest seminary faculties in the country. Together we continue our pursuit of Ora et Labora ("prayer and work") upon the four pillars of our formation: Spiritual, Human, Intellectual, and Pastoral. As a member of our extended community of supporters and prayer partners, you are an essential part of the ministry of the Benedictine Community of Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College.
Deo Gratias will take place on Saturday, October 28, 2017 on the beautiful grounds of the Abbey. Food will be prepared by award winning Chef John Folse. At Deo Gratias, guests have an opportunity to meet many of the monks, seminarians, faculty, and staff of Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College who devote themselves to the mission of Ora et Labora.
Online registration has closed, so please plan to register at the event. Ticket prices and sponsorship levels are listed below.
TICKETS & PINS
- Event tickets: $125 each
- Raffle tickets: $25 each
This year's official Deo Gratias pin designed by India Stewart is a beautiful two-toned Dogwood flower. It is being offered in two unique settings at $35 each:
- Silver Toned with Yellow Gold Toned Center pin
- Rose Gold Toned with Silver Toned Center pin
SPONSORSHIP LEVEL DETAILS
- Soli Deo - $600 contribution
- 2 event + raffle tickets + reserved seating
- Gloria Deo - $1,250 contribution
- 4 event + raffle tickets + reserved seating
- Laus Deo - $2,500 contribution
- 8 event + raffle tickets + reserved seating
- Iubilate Deo - $5,250 contribution
- 12 event + raffle tickets + reserved seating + 2 additional tickets to exclusive pre-gala reception in monk's refectory
- Deo Optimo Maximo - $10,000 contribution
- 16 event + raffle tickets + reserved seating + 6 additional tickets to exclusive pre-gala reception in monk's refectory
- In addition, all sponsors receive
- 2 tickets to the exclusive pre-gala reception in monk's refectory
- acknowledgement in the program
- Abbey Commemorative gifts
SATURDAY EVENING, October 28, 2017
5:00 Patron Party in the monastic refectory for Sponsors only
6:00 vespers with the monks and the schola cantorum
7:00 - 10:00 jazz social and dinner prepared by award winning Chef John Folse
music by Ed Barrett Jazz Trio
silent auction and raffle
Saint Joseph Seminary College
River Road, Covington
cocktail attire - outdoor venue
DONATIONSIf you cannot attend, but would like to donate to support our seminary, just enter an amount and click Donate to pay by credit card or PayPal account:
If you would like to make your sponsorship or donation in memory or in honor of someone, you may add a note to the donation. At the Paypal site, click the "Add" link next to "Note to seller:" in the "Special Instructions" section. In addition to the name of the person or business, you may include the name and address of the person we should notify of your gift, and your name and address.
Our warmest thanks to you for your support.
For more information, please contact:
donate auction items
view photos from Deo Gratias 2016