A student who left the Seminary College in good academic standing will be considered for re-admission upon completion of re-application procedures (see below) and subject to review of academic and formational records by the Admissions Committee.
The applicant for re-admission as a full-time resident student will:
- Complete a new application form;
- Submit official transcripts for any academic work taken in the interim.
RE-ENROLLMENT - FULL-TIME RESIDENT SEMINARIAN
The prospective re-enrollee will submit:
- A letter to include:
- Reason for return;
- What changes have made a return viable;
- Reason why re-enrollment should be considered by the Seminary College;
- A current letter of sponsorship from diocese or religious community. By the statement of sponsorship, the seminary will presuppose that the following have been acquired by the diocese or religious community:
- Recent (obtained within the last six months) certificate of Baptism and certificate of Confirmation;
- Assurance that the applicant is suitable for enrollment to seminary in accord with the norms of Canon Law (Canon 241).