Saint Joseph Seminary College is a community of faith rooted in the Benedictine tradition which promotes learning in the liberal arts and the development of the whole person. The formation program fosters the commitment of seminarians to the Roman Catholic priesthood in accordance with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Program of Priestly Formation.
Job Summary: Saint Joseph Seminary College seeks a qualified person to teach an undergraduate course(s) in Business Mathematics. The Adjunct Professor of Mathematics will have strong teaching skills; knowledge of commonly used classroom technologies; thorough knowledge of Mathematics, Mathematical concepts, and related disciplines; and excellent communication skills.
- Earned doctorate or terminal degree in Mathematics or Mathematics related discipline
- Three (3) years of teaching experience
- Possess a strong background in Mathematics and/or Mathematics related coursework
- Exhibit a record of developed organizational skills and demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills
- Position requires on campus lectures and classroom time